Friday, August 2, 2013

Big Brother Australia 2013

Thanks to my girl over at KlutzyDuncan (YouTube), I have become obsessed with a TV show that I can't even watch here in Canada... well, other than on YouTube.  That show is Big Brother Australia.


As one of my fellow Big Brother junkies, KD (she perfers to keep her real name private so I will refer to her as this moving forward) and I were chatting on Twitter about BB and she asked if I had seen the Australia version and said that it was awesome.  So, being the YouTube/BB addict that I am, I quickly located the channel that shows all the episodes, in full with no commercials, and loaded up episode 1 of the 2012 season.  I will admit that it took a while to get into it... say 5 episode or so... but once I was hooked... I WAS HOOKED!  WOW!  I literally watched all 74 episodes in two weeks... YEP, can you say NO LIFE?!

Luckily for me, as I was finishing the 2012 season online, the 2013 season was just getting ready to begin and, there are episodes every single day... seriously, it's like crack!  I am so into this show, it's a bit embarrassing!


What I love about BBAUS is that it is SO different from the US/Can versions... they are so different it is like night and day!  I love me an Aussie accent so that always works in my favour but, not only that, the people are so fun and the challenges so entertaining.


This is one show that I will NOT be missing anymore!!

Are you a fan of Big Brother? Are you watching BBAUS? Until next time... remember, you are never too old to be a girly girl!


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. haha I am obsessed right now too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that you're watching this, and its so cool I can chat to you about 'characters'! :)

    ReplyDelete